Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Project 4 Ideas- Dana Hatchett

1. I was thinking about having an actress look in the mirror and put on makeup. I want to focus on self consciousness and how people view themselves negatively in the mirror (specifically females). I was thinking about having the actress put on makeup and then not feeling satisfied. Then she puts even more makeup on and still doesn't feel satisfied, and so on. Then at the end she puts on so much makeup that she looks almost ridiculous. I want to emphasize the fact that sometimes people are too hard on themselves when they look in the mirror. 

2. I want to film someone living their daily life, they could be eating an orange. Then I want to film the person being wrapped in plastic wrap. Time will go on and the person will try to something else or do something else. But they are confined to the tightness of the plastic wrap and can't move. I want to make an emphasis on how life can change. The plastic represents obstacles similar to the way life represents obstacles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment