Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Extra Credit- Dana Hatchett


 I went to Gerry Pryror's artist talk. The artist talk was interesting. He included works of his own as well as works of artists that he has worked with. I liked how he explained a little bit about his process of making his art. He seemed like he had a very experimental approach to making his photographs that he showed during the lecture. His photos were very abstract in a way that they could be interpreted as many things. His past students that became artists had great pieces of work. One of I learned that experimenting with your work is a good thing and that many good artists do that. I think that my art practice can benefit from being more experimental. The talk was held on Tuesday, November 30.         

Pryor's Website: http://www.geraldpryor.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment