Thursday, August 27, 2015

Sitting & Walking Observations - Crystal Giraldo



For the first 10 min of this exercise I decided to sit on the very comfy, single-person couch pictured above. After I stopped thinking to myself why this couch was even there to begin with, I thought I'd be able to relax. Wrong. The little headache I had got a little stronger seeing as I had become hyper aware of it. All I could taste and smell was the very colorful and saucy wrap I had for lunch, which I actually didn't mind. And as I listened to the muffled voice of a professor lecturing in the room next to me, I started to get a little colder and sleepier and before I knew it my 10 min of sitting down was up. 
I decided to take a walk around the building since I've never been in it before and because I enjoy the coldness of it. I walked down this very white, shiny, sterile-y hallway before getting to this hospital looking room. Not sure what it was for but I got a weird feeling in my stomach as I stood in it, kind of as if I shouldn't even be in it. Before heading back to class I made a pit stop to the bathroom and found this random picture of a cat on floor, which made me pretty happy.









No comments:

Post a Comment