Wednesday, August 26, 2015

MyArtwork_CesarMartinez

Since my major is Computer Engineering, I work with programming languages a lot, creating new software. I am currently taking Operating Systems class in which I will have to develop and create my own operating system.

I am very interested in programming languages, video game design, animations, and computer graphics (creation). This is a project that I did when taking a programming course for the first time (it was here at UF). This was the third project, and the first project that I felt like I really know how to program (before, writing lines of code did not make much sense to me...). The game is called Breakout, and I felt so confident about programming in Java language (the code is written in Java) that I added some features to it for extra credit, such as the dark background, 3 lives, a Score counter, and even music. I am currently teaching myself how to program video games.


No comments:

Post a Comment