Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Project 2 Critique Reflection - Crystal Giraldo

I enjoyed doing this project a lot more than I expected to and I feel as though it was well received by the class. One of the main critiques I received was that some of my shots were out of focus. Which is something I noticed when I first did the rough draft and although I did improve the focus when I re-shot my scenes, it was still a little difficult because I was filming myself. The other feedback I got was that that I could have been a bit more exaggerated with the scene where I'm putting sugar in my coffee so that my message could have come across more clear and that the timing between certain shots could have been better executed. These are good ideas I'll definitely be on the look out for in the upcoming projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment