Thursday, October 1, 2015

Project 2 Ideas Part 2 - Crystal Giraldo



Idea 1 “Selfie”

I was thinking about executing one of the ideas I had for the first project. The one where I am fresh out of the shower, getting ready for the day and doing the whole self-scrutiny thing as I look at myself in the mirror. Until I come to realization that I perfectly fine the way I am. I was having some trouble coming up with a more interesting way of expressing the message I want to get across. (help!)


Idea 2 “Sugar”

The second idea I had is one I wrote about in my initial idea post. It is going to be an interaction between me (or an actor) and my (or the actors’) subconscious at my little kitchenette table over breakfast. The IRL character and her inner self are going to be arguing about whether or not the real self should be adding more sugar to her coffee. In the end the main character pretends to have given up and gets up to leave the table but quickly grabs the sugar and makes a run for it, while the sub character is caught off guard and forced to follow her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment