Thursday, October 1, 2015

Project 2 Storyboards | Week 6


Storyboard 1:



Since Art Bash lands on the day before Halloween, I wanted at least one of my ideas to be somewhat "Halloween themed" and be a little suspenseful. I wanted to make this project a narrative. Since my apartment is all the way in the back of the second floor, there is a narrow hallway that takes us to our front door. I wanted to use the hallway and stairs nearby as my location. The main idea of this story would be a girl being chased by something and having a fight in the hallway. I would use the dramatic light in the hallway to my advantage. I want to show different angles (such as extreme close ups of her face to show her terror) in order to set the scene and make the short narrow hallway space appear to be never ending. I still haven't figured out how I would want to end the video; she can be shown escaping her attacker or her being dragged off the frame in the end.

Storyboard 2:

My second idea would also be filmed outside. I would want to film the nearby trees and bushes
in my apartment complex, since there are a lot and some areas look like a mini forest. I would want it to seem like I'm lost in the forest and I would be filming from my point of view. During the duration of the video, I would want to make it seem like a whole day has passed by and I'm still wandering the forest alone. I'm also playing with the idea of having it seem like I've been lost for multiple days, and it the end I collapse and the camera rolls over and cuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment