Thursday, September 24, 2015

Critique 1 Reflection - Crystal Giraldo

I'm happy to say that I enjoyed our first critique experience as a class a lot more than I expected to. Once my piece played the first couple of times, my nerves settled down and I was excited to talk about my project. It seemed as though everyone was able to was able to get the overall concept, about the sock just wanting to do whatever it wants to do. However, because of the way I chose to show the protagonist sock (colorful and different-looking) people understood that as the sock being destroyed because she was different. The idea I wanted to come across more was that she just wanted to escape her dull, sock destiny. Although the shooting for this project was really challenging, I know I could have done a better job at camera/angle stability so there isn't as much shakiness. I could have also edited the pictures so they were more consistent in color. I'm glad to have gotten the constructive feedback that I did from the class, it will definitely help when working on the projects to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment