Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dana Hatchett-Reflection Blog








This artist statement is definitely going to change in the upcoming days before the project is due, but the overall message will  not. 

I was a bit concerned of where my project was going. But after constructing a brand new storyboard, I feel better about my idea. I am shooting my pictures in downtown Gainesville during certain times to show time progression throughout the day. At dawn I will take pictures outside to show Gainesville in the morning before everyone awakes.  I will also take pictures during the afternoon, the evening, and the night. My goal is to show human life and society’s perception of time. As humans, we go through normal motions of the day not really questioning why we do them, we just follow the same routine. I want to capture that message in this stop motion video because time is kind of a man-made construct and the way we spend our time by routine is questionable.





No comments:

Post a Comment