Monday, September 7, 2015

Dana Hatchett- Story Boards

Story Board 1: The city of Saint Augustine
 I really want to capture the beauty and history of this city with stop motion animation. There are a lot of tourists during this time of year and I plan to capture the tradition and history of this historic city. The viewers should feel like they are a part of the experience of being there. I plan to add real sound effects from my experience recorded from my phone.




Story Board 2: The city of Gainesville
I would like to focus downtown, maybe show what it's like on an average day so the viewer could try to experience most of their senses in work. There are many old buildings to capture on the camera. I would add sound effects to show traffic and things like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment