Thursday, September 24, 2015

Project 1 Critique Reflection | Week 5

I was pleased with the responses that I received during the first critique. There are a few things that I would improve on, but for the most part I was very satisfied with how my project turned out.

In multiple frames you could see my lead pencil, which was distracting. It's unfortunate that I didn't realize this before I uploaded all my pictures onto FCPX. I can definitely go back and Photoshop the items out, so its an easy fix to this problem. A few of my classmates had trouble with understanding the message of my video. While I love leaving my art up for interpretation, with this narrative project I think it's essential that I don't leave the audience confused. I would have definitely elaborated with the ending, adding more to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment