Thursday, September 3, 2015

Reaction to Time Map | Week 2 9/1

There are a few minor things that I would change about my Time Map assignment if I could re-do it. I definitely would have stuck with taking all landscape photos instead of alternating between portrait and landscape. This would have fixed the errors found in my GIF. Throughout the day I took about 35 photos, however I regret not taking more. It would have been useful to choose from an abundance of pictures rather than a select few to really capture the 24 hours.

This assignment really opened my eyes to how different and busy other people are. The majority of my time is spent in class or in my apartment on weekdays, so as I was taking pictures I felt like I was struggling to find exciting moments to capture. I really enjoyed Rebecca's Time Map. It has made me want to start writing in a daily planner and start being more organized with my school life.

No comments:

Post a Comment