Thursday, September 10, 2015

Dana Hatchett- Reflection of Storyboards

The class did a good job critiqueing my story board and I got to see where my ideas fell flat. I also appreciated the recommendations that were given such as capturing the old vs. the new. At this point, I am set on shooting a stop animation in Saint Augustine. I have gone through my pictures and I am still deciding exactly what I should do. I have about 400 pictures right now, but I still need to gather the rest. I think I will know for sure what I will want to do when I return to Saint Augustine for the second time to look at the city. I will definitely keep in mind the feedback that I received in class as I go back to Saint Augustine. My eyes are going to be more open in terms of seeing the more artistic side of the story.        



     

No comments:

Post a Comment