Thursday, September 3, 2015

Project 1 Ideas

So far the only things I've thought about are a video of someone laughing, which is something I think would be interesting to portray as "elusive". Another thing I thought of shooting was a cat that my roommates and myself are taking care of until we find it's owners. It's such a brief time that we get to keep it, I want to commemorate it somehow but I think I need more of a story.

-Edit-

On further thinking about the fact that this project is supposed to be stop-motion animation, I think I'd like to do something else. Last school year, I made a stop animation video for one of my digital art classes. I think it would be interesting to make a sequel (or a prequel) to that movie (one that can stand on it's own, of course). It uses a doll. I'll have to see how I'll incorporate the theme of "elusivity" into my work, but I think it will work. On to more research!

No comments:

Post a Comment