Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Storyboard Ideas-CM

-First idea: I am trying to use screenshots as medium. This is an online game that I used to play a lot. This picture is just a prototype. I will probably make another one that depicts different angles, zooming, and better resolution. The idea here is to show how you can be whoever you want in online gaming. Also, the pictures show me getting killed by the boss and then being resurrected and going back to the fight. I specifically chose this one because of the part of the resurrection, the idea that nothing can stop you and if you fall, you can stand up and keep fighting.



-Second idea: Using the same medium, showing how my artwork is made. Since I am in Computer Engineering, programming is the backbone of the entire program (except maybe in 3000-level hardware classes). All the logic and development of efficient programs and/or operating systems (and some other stuff) is taught by using at least one programming language. This is like a tutorial for people who do not know to program, but my intention is to show what artwork means to me. This is also a prototype, I will try to figure out how to change the zoom and angles from your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment